Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
The Performance Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the analysis across paid digital channels in order to achieve new customers and business growth. This role will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on acquisition online. The main responsibilities include the analysis of paid media digital channels across Paid search, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate marketing evaluating performance and new opportunities partnering closely with the channel managers, the media agencies and working cross functionally with the e-com team, buying and merchandising, creative and content teams.
- Partner with channel managers and support in analysis and evaluation of paid digital channels performance (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) including audiences and creative forming actionable insights to share cross functionally and inform channels growth and optimizations to drive results towards business goals.
- Run Ad-hoc Deep dive as necessary to better understand acquisition performance connecting the dots between sales, product stock, digital strategies and customer behavior on site.
- Partner with channel managers to create and employ successful audience targeting & device bidding strategies to segment & personalize the experience working closely with the CRM team to support new customer acquisition goals set for all channels.
- Support Mar-Tech roadmaps across paid digital channels working with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Analyze creative performance, work closely with content and creative teams briefing creative assets requirements based on customer intent and regional insights to make sure creative output are in line with customers’ engagement and industry best practice.
- Keep at the forefront of digital and retail industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ year of previous experience in performance marketing in the retail industry with solid hands-on experience either agency or client side analyzing paid digital marketing channels including paid search, paid social and affiliate marketing with a solid track record of results that have delivered acquisition and business growth.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Smartly, Google data studio.
- Entrepreneurial, Self-starter, Relentlessly curious, customer centric and data driven, skilled and interested in translating data into actionable insights
- Minimal Domestic travel may be required to attend meetings.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.