Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 11 stores in 6 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What we are looking for:
This position requires a highly collaborative, self-motivated import assistant who loves working in a fast- paced environment. They are detail-oriented, flexible and willing to learn the ins and outs of the shipping process. This person will be reporting directly to the Import Assistant Manager.
- Review POs against shipping documents to ensure accuracy for costs and hand over date.
- Collaborate with Production on any overages or shortages prior to goods shipping.
- Share weekly priority and forecast report of incoming shipments to Operations.
- Communicate and interact with our 3PLs (US, Europe, and China), vendors, Operations and Production team members to ensure timely delivery status.
- Ensure that all goods are received fully in Netsuite and on time.
- Communicate all receipts with the Buying & Planning team.
- Organize shipping and receiving files manually and electronically.
- Hand off invoices for review and payment.
- Troubleshoot any exceptions, custom holds, and delivery delays.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or equivalent work-related experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in apparel, shoes, and accessories import/export knowledge.
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to strategize solutions under deadlines
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite & Celigo experience is a plus
- Excellent time managing skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Company-wide social events
- Sample sales (yes, sample sales)
- Employee wardrobe
- Generous employee discount (very generous)
- Fashion District Downtown LA office space
- Free parking
Success at ANINE BING requires that:
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.